Website PHILKO UBINS LTD CORP
– Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements.
– Assist the PM in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP’s, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules.
– Prepare project organization and communication charts.
– Hold site meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members.
– Track the progress and quality of work being performed.
– Monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
– Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
– Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
– Assist the PM in the review of Contractor quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval
– Track & manage contemplated change notices and change orders.
– Prepare all required documentations for the project.
– Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others
– Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations